The Selling Process
This section explains the path you take when selling your property in easy to digest terms.
- Ask us for a FREE market appraisal
- Instruct us to sell your home
- We create your marketing details
- Your property is marketed through all our media sources
- We conduct viewings on your home
- We find you a buyer
- We complete financial checks on your buyer
- We agree a sale on your property
- You instruct a Conveyancing firm
- We chase all parties involved to push your sale forward
- Exchange of Contracts takes place
- You complete on your move
- You recommend Barker and Smart to all friends and family
This is how we check your prospective buyer.
There is nothing worse than believing you have a buyer for your home, only to find out a few weeks into the sale that they cannot fund the purchase. Here at Barker and Smart we will ensure that all buyers have been seen by our sister company Pro Advice Financial Services Limited. This is to ensure they have the ability to purchase and afford your home. Only then will we put forward their offer for your consideration ensuring you have the best possible chance of completing on your sale and not losing out on any other possible buyers.