Here at Barker and Smart Lettings, we pride ourselves on the service we offer to our landlords. We offer four levels of service;
- Tenant find only - We will charge a one off fee of one Month's Rent plus vat.
- Tenant find and rent collection - We charge £350 plus vat for finding the tenant, a one off charge of £350 plus vat for every new tenant found, and 8% plus vat PCM of the agreed rental price.
- Full management - We charge £350 plus vat for finding a new tenant, a one off charge of £350 plus vat for every new tenant found, then 10% plus vat PCM of the agreed rental price.
- Full Management for HMOs - We charge a set up fee of two week’s rent plus vat per room for a new tenant, a one off charge of two weeks rent plus vat for every new tenant found then 12% plus vat of the agreed rental price per room weekly/monthly.
- £50 plus vat admin charge for any existing tenant contract renewals including periodic contracts
- £95 plus vat for a gas safety certificate
- £85 plus vat for EPC's carried out
- £25 plus vat for holding and registering a deposit with the DPS
- £100 plus vat DPS dispute
- £100 plus vat per hour for court costs for a staff member to attend
- £75 plus vat for non fully managed Inventory
- £35 plus vat for HMO room only Inventory
The service Barker and Smart Lettings can offer to you:
- Free Marketing Appraisal
- Advice on rental income and how to achieve maximum rental income
- No let No fee
- Accompanied viewing service
- Full marketing using portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- 9am to 7pm opening times as well as accompanied weekend viewings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) graphs
- Full credit check completed on all tenants
- Thorough tenant referencing
- Tenant check in and check out service
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Preparation and executing of Tenancy Agreements and Legal Notices
- Obtain and register deposits with the Deposit Protection Service
- Regular Inspection of property
- Monthly invoicing and statements
- Rent collection: we will chase, collect and then forward the rent to you
- Full photographic and written inventory of fixtures and fittings
- Management of all maintenance issues during the tenancy
- Management of all repairs using qualified tradespeople
Whether you are new to letting, simply looking to let your residential property to move, or a professional landlord with a portfolio or properties, then Barker and Smart Lettings will be delighted to assist in every aspect of the rental process. Please call our team of Letting Agents who will be delighted to arrange an appointment to come and see you to discuss your options.